Wednesday, October 19, 2005

CTS

Well, that's a long time since my last post.. but I'm back! heah
I took some time to read other knights blogs, and saw that many of them are now training with CTS. I do agree with the idea of doing simple problems "a tempo", so I'll give it a try.

I started with a rating of 1330, but I've been improving quite fast. Maybe cause I was so much time w/o playing, and didn't really deserve the 1330? Don't know, but I hope to continue improving. =)
(my handle at CTS is ``taerone'')

6 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger Temposchlucker said...

Hi Knightwiz, good to have you back. Chess keeps pulling.

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Pawnsensei said...

WB Knightwiz. Have you been keeping up with Team DeLaMaza? We won the last tournament and we are doing good again this tourney.

PS

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger knightwiz said...

Hi PS, I've been completely away from chess this time.. but I'm glad to know you're doing well =)

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger Edwin 'dutchdefence' Meyer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger Edwin 'dutchdefence' Meyer said...

I will add you to my sidebar.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger knightwiz said...

Thanks Edwin, I'll add you too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home