Wednesday, November 23, 2005

After 10 thousand problems..

I'm still using CTS, but decided to slow down. In the beginning I was doing heaps of problems, but seems like my improvement was more because I was doing problems, than because I was doing *many* problems. I decided to slow down from about 300 problems/day to 100 problems/day, and up to now, I'm still improving at an acceptable rate. (In points/day)


CTS Report, Pt 2

  • Starting rating: 1330
  • After 5k problems: 1450 (+120)
  • After 10k problems: 1490 (+40)
my profile.

2 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger Ed Doyle said...

Knightwiz, thats pretty good going. How are you measuring your improvement ?

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Ed Doyle said...

Knightwiz, thats pretty good going. How are you measuring your improvement ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home